Is it wise to drop even if you are getting a seat but not in dream branch, knowing that this wasn’t your best attempt?

Is it wise to drop even if you are getting a seat but not in dream branch, knowing that this wasn’t your best attempt?

I am doing the same…i don’t want to spoil my life adjusting to a branch that I don’t like

Yes. Anytime… Dream branch is something which get u going in hard times of pg… if u dont like the branch u wont be able to njoy or work…

So in my view go for drop and give it all u have…

Anyway at last all that matter is fun in your dream branch…

All the best for any future decision u gonna take…

But it will be so tough to keep myself going for the next attempt . And how to deal with parents and the disappointment when you see your fellow batchmates settling with pg seats but you going for a drop.

it all depends on you… What i feel is, if u r confident that u can crack on next time… 6month or 1 year is not a big thing… That u will realise later… but if u think u can not study more… u r tired already… then better to take whatever u r getting…

So its all upto u…

Yes that’s what m saying… Then u should give ur 100%… atleast u wont have any regret later…

It is wise.

Branch is a solid reason to drop.

Not your best attempt is an add on.

Study hard next 42 days.

Good luck

Definitely yes. I dropped ini clinical seat for my dream branch and now got it in neet pg.

If u compromise ur branch, u ll remain in life long depression and worthlessness.

Sure. I m second dropper for same reason.