It's obvious that dupixent don't want to approve me they want me to go through everything again

Ok so it’s obvious that dupixent don’t want to approve me they want me to go through everything again for the third time and I’m tired of it. Has anyone had any luck with either of these. Cyclosporine methotrexate azathioprine or mycophenoltate. I’ll try everything under the sun to satisfy them then maybe re apply.

So this is going to be kind of long. I am on state Medicaid, I started the process of trying to get on it. Medicaid won’t pay for it unless I try all of those things you listed which the only one I haven’t is the methotrexate. I actually went and picked it up and was getting ready to have a nurse show me how to use it and she called me and said you just got approved through the my way program. I’ve been waiting for a long time. The nurse told me one of the reasons why it’s taking so long is because the FDA has two or three drugs they’re holding back that are equally as good but cheaper than dupixent but because of covid they haven’t released them. so right now, dupixent trying to make as much money as they can before that happens. I don’t know when you first applied for it, I’ve been trying for I would say around 3 months. it’s taken me calling and bugging them on a weekly basis as well as my nurse at my dermatologist. However, she did say they were closing the MyWay program but I’m not sure when. If you got in before it closed you might have a chance still. I thought I was out.