I've been using CeraVe anti itch cream

I’ve been using CeraVe anti itch cream at night and recently started to use it during the day too because it really helps me to leave my hands alone.

Has anyone found that these types of creams to stop working because of overuse? I really don’t want to be shooting myself in the foot here.

Currently putting on a light layer twice a day.

It says not to use more than 3 to 4 times daily. I have it too, i only use it once in a while. I think you should be okay with once daily light application.

I have some, I switched to it from Sarna, I feel like it doesn’t soak in as well and it gets gummy so I’m going to switch back. I feel like I get longer relief from the sarna.

Curel works for me. I’ve been using it all the time for as long as I can remember. Hasn’t changed in how it works.

that’s great! Is it just their regular lotion or something special?

I have found with Psorasis and eczema/contact dermatitis (had it for 10 years 😢) the only thing that works are Biologics like Skyrizi for eczema/contact Dermatitis- I have bought ALL kinds of products that promise this or that but disappointment comes! For my Psoriasis I am currently on Dupixent… great results! There are co-pay assistance for these medications IF you already have insurance… your dermatologist should know about this & these medications… if not find one that does