Just keep these documents ready, just in case you have not collected

Just keep these documents ready, just in case you have not collected your mbbs degree certificate from college collect it in this spare time, if you have not collected migration from your previous university collect it in this spare time, state medical council registration of that particular state and provisional eligibility certificate from that university (in which you will be taking admission) can be deposited later, they would give some time for that. (And yes don’t throw away your admit card after seeing results it’s a very important document

We get degree certificate in maharashtra after bond release. What should be done in that case ?

In that case you have to give them an affidavit and also show them documents related to your bond.

Sir i am pwd candidate from maharashtra…When should i collect pwd certificate from designated centres before counselling notice or after declaration of notice ?

All this you have to deposit in college, if you don’t have time now can do after counseling.

Vinay Singh Sir is pwd certificate compulsory at the time of registration for state counselling ?

Sir, what is provisional eligibility certificate ?

Does University provide that ?

I collected migration certificate, provisional degree certificate from my university…

Do i have to collect provisional eligibility certificate also in mp state ?

provisional eligibility certificate you have to collect from university you have to take admission in, that’s why they give some time.

yes but that procedure will take time, atleast 15 to 20 days, even SMC registration will take one month that’s why they give time.

sir, so how we can get this eligibility certificate before joining new college ?

your previous university gives a certificate that it has no objection in you pursuing any further degree.

not for counseling but yes in admission, though some colleges give you extra time, you definitely can’t sit in MD/MS final year exam without migration certificate.