Just want to share my experience with the academy (don’t want to mention any names for it)

Just want to share my experience with the academy (don’t want to mention any names for it).

This post is meant for the academy to reflect themselves and for the candidates to choose wisely.

I’ve joined an academy tutoring course. It’s a session on zoom whereby there are 10 other students joining together and a tutor will be teaching either from PowerPoint slides or Qbank apps. We also had our own group for it. Each time prior starting the course, the so called “representative” from the group will ask us to either leave review or like their page. If we failed to do so, they will threaten us by not allowing us to attend the class. Then during the class, 30mins will be used to brag about the statistics for the passing rate (I don’t know if it’s even real). During the class, the tutor will read out from power point slides. You may ask questions but if you asked too much, he will get annoyed. Sometimes, he even ignore and pretended that he did not heard your questions. After the whole duration of the course, I felt so unprepared and yes I’ve failed the exam. I confronted the academy team. They gave me discounts and gave me assurance that I will pass this time. How naive for me to fall for that again. Because of the great discount, I continued my journey with the academy. I’ve noticed that they had taught the same syllabus using the same PowerPoint slides and qbank despite there is about 1 year in gap. The attitude of the tutor is the same. Not friendly, unapproachable. To no surprise I’ve failed again miserably. This time I approached them asking for refund (they agreed on full refund if I failed for the second time). They did not reply my message at all. Then I left reviews on their page and they public shaming me, saying that it’s my own fault to fail despite I’ve put a huge effort on it and attended every single tutor sessions.

I decided to give amc the final try and I’ve studied myself alongside with a qbank. Finally, I’ve psssed!!! I’m so happy and glad! (I’ve just received my hard copy result today) Sorry for the long post, I’m just too overjoyed!!!

Moral of the post:
1/ Do not trust reviews (something might be popular and recommended by others does not mean its superiority)
2/ Always trust yourself (do not depend on others to achieve your goal, the no one will put 100% effort on you except for yourself)
3/ Nothing is impossible! (I’ve failed 2 times, but finally I’ve passed!)