Let Me Help Write a Personalized Email to Every Residency/Fellowship in the Country!

Let Me Help Write a Personalized Email to Every Residency/Fellowship in the Country!

I am offering to help students write individualized emails to every residency and/or fellowship on your list in a one-step process, whether to reach out for applying to fellowships or to just follow-up on your applications. Message me if interested!

If you are having a hard time getting interviews, consider that you can also apply to fellowship positions as well. In many cases you can do fellowship before doing residency which will be a foot in the door and help you make connections to later get residency. I know FMGs with multiple failures on step exams who have been successful with this pathway.

This is the first time I am offering this. Up until now I have only done this for myself. I have written individualized follow-up emails and inquiries to thousands of programs to find out who was interested in my application, and saving me a lot of money in application fees.

I am not trying to scam anyone. This year is especially hard because AMGs are taking 30+ interviews because there is no travel cost to do Zoom. I suspect many programs are going to have a rude awakening when they realize there aren’t enough AMGs to go around and they will have to scramble in SOAP.