M. R. C. What is the P? M. R. C. Why would you p?
We know, your dream is to make a career in medicine. So can you imagine a way that will bring you global recognition? Yes, you’re right - we’re talking about ’ MRCP '.
‘MRCP’ can be achieved in just 3 years with appropriate preparation ′′
What is MRCP?
This is the membership of the Royal College of Physician in the UK which is to be achieved through Part-1, Part-2 and PACES Clinicals in these 3 steps.
The Royal College of Physician has a long 500-year tradition, recognizing qualified physicians through quality tests for the development of medicine practice.
Why do you do MRCP?
By preparing for each step of MRCP exam you will become so much more medicine, which is very important to give your patient the best treatment.
The combination and extension of clinical skills and judicial discretion happens by achieving this degree due to the guidelines of various diseases, syllabus related to research and syllabus of real patients.
After passing this test, I get the opportunity to work as a specialist registrar in the UK.
Apart from the UK, other countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, UAE can earn a minimum of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 15 lakh per month by working in renowned hospitals such as Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Even those who are planning to do a career in Australia, MRCP job in your CV will keep you ahead of other candidates in the race.
Not only medicine, you can also build a career in other subsidies of medicine through proper training.
Those who have MRCP preparation now is the time -
• Just passed MBBS or doing internship
• Those who are already doing jobs outside Bangladesh
• Who are interested in migrating as doctors to UK from other countries
• General Practitioner, who did MBBS many years ago
• Those who are not getting post graduation even with different exams again and again
Somewhat expensive, but it’s timely to get a quick establishment or to put an international takma next to the name. Everyone is curious about this because of the compatibility. So the basic information related to this is discussed.
When and how to apply for 1. MRCP Exam?
Answer: M. B. B. After passing S, after completing one year of internship, one candidate can apply for the next session.
- How is the test system and how many steps does it take place?
Answer: The MRCP exam is basically completed in three phases. Part-1, Part-2 (written), and PACES Clinical.
These three sessions usually take place in January, May and September every year. Apply online for the exam. The website has possible examination times in this case. Registration can be done at the convenient time. The registration fee scheduled for their official website www.mrcpuk.org is £ 594 Part-1 exams are held in two papers and each paper contains 100 questions. A total of 200 questions in two papers. The deadline is 3 hours per paper.
Three sessions like MRCP Part-2 (written) Part-1 are held every year. Usually part-2 exams are organized in these three sessions in March, June and October. The possible date of the exam can be confirmed by visiting the previously mentioned website. No deadline for part-2 exams. After passing part-1, you can apply for the exam in any session.
Online registration is also required for Part-2 exams. The fee for part-2 exams as part-1 is 594 pounds. According to the recent decision of the Royal College of Physician, part-2 will be in the written examination of two papers which will be held in a day like part 1 Every paper contains 90 questions, the deadline is 3 hours.
Part-1, Part-2 can be registered online and participate in the examination under the British Council at the Royal College accredited Dhaka Examination Center. But if registration is delayed, you can also participate in outside Dhaka centers like Kolkata or Chennai.
Can the 3. MRCP exam be given from the country?
Answer: Part-1, Part-2, Part-2 can participate in the examination of Royal College accredited Dhaka (under British Council) by registration online. However, if registration is delayed, you can also participate in outside Dhaka centers like Kolkata or Chennai.
4. MRCP Clinical Exam where to be given and how is the cost?
Answer: No examination centers approved by Royal College for MRCP PACES exam has yet been approved by Bangladesh. To participate in this exam you need to apply for online registration in UK (UK), India (Kolkata, Chennai) Oman, Brunei, UAE, Malaysia, Kuwait etc. Registration fee for examination at UK centers is £ 657 Registration fee for exams in other countries is 1202 pounds.
There are 5 stations in MRCP clinical examination. Stations examine the examinee’s clinical trial-discretion, patient conversation, sympathy, expertise in various system tests, counseling, patient history are verified.
Any training required for 5. MRCP exam?
Answer: MRCP-There is no obligation even if there is a mention of at least two years of training for clinical examination.
6. What papers are required for online application?
Answer: You must fill out an application form online for each exam. Filling the application form for Part-1 exams, you can pay the registration fee online through credit card. Also M. B. B. The photo copy of the S Certificate should be verified by the British Council or Royal College authorized person and sent to the courier to the address.
How will SsAcademy help you achieve MRCP?
• Failing repeated exams due to partial and inappropriate preparation will surely damage your confidence and morale. SsAcademy helps you make full test-suitable preparation. It doesn’t waste your valuable time by making it messy.
• Here’s not a discussion of important content, but a detailed discussion on how to remember every important subject that comes to the exam and the techniques to apply that knowledge test.
• Exam preparation in equivalent examinations among students is centered, regular tests in appropriate environment, and academy professionalism and powerless regulations help an examinee’s focus on preparation.
• If a class is missed due to logical reasons, a student can nurture it through video class. Apart from this, there is also the world’s only complete and detailed online courses for part-1 and 2 (written).
• Imagine, in just 3 years you will be (almost) a specialist doctor around the world! It requires full training, proper direction and concentration. SsAcademy will help you prepare the best for you in light of a long 9 years experience.
How much time will you spend thinking about where you are working, what are you doing? MRCP will open the door of Amit Sambhan to make yourself world class, to provide best service to the patient, to ensure proper practice of medicine.