MD Anesthesia in periphery / DCH in Delhi

Confused between DNB anesthesia in Delhi / MD Anesthesia in periphery / DCH in Delhi. I can get any of these in mop up.

What should I go for ? Haven’t been alloted anything till now.

Confused between DNB anesthesia in Delhi / MD Anesthesia in periphery / DCH in Delhi. I can get any of these in mop up.

What should I go for ? Haven’t been alloted anything till now.

Any idea about till which rank dnb pediatrics will go in mopup?

What do you really like watching patient, or working silently or taking a decent salary without much interaction with patients.

Kids are not similar to adult patients so while choosing also think regarding that managing Kids requires lot of patience.

Dnb delhi in anesthesia if present go for it, if you like anesthesia corporate hospital offers a lot of modern equipment and available of test. Exposure to technology will be good as compared to any other top tier medical college.

What do you really like watching patient, or working silently or taking a decent salary without much interaction with patients.

Kids are not similar to adult patients so while choosing also think regarding that managing Kids requires lot of patience.

Dnb delhi in anesthesia if present go for it, if you like anesthesia corporate hospital offers a lot of modern equipment and available of test. Exposure to technology will be good as compared to any other top tier medical college.