MS GENERAL SURGERY in Annamalai university VS DNB ORTHO

MS GENERAL SURGERY in Annamalai university VS DNB ORTHO

If DNb you opt for…you have To do additionally courses bcoz DNB all ne has less weightage…

If DNb you r taking…self satisfaction comes never…better wait for MD…don’t go for evn DNB radiology…means DNB radiology even is for those PPL who lose all India…

not like dt branch matter n dnb if u gt gov den no regret…I myself left ms surgery gsvm kanpur,jipmer n pgi Ms opthal ent ,anaesthesia …even prvt ms orthopaedic all I want was gov n I gt it n m happy

These days surgical subjects r more easy to pursue thru MD…wait for clearing…your NEET…don’t compromise…

Hello Dr Gavate… I am an orthopaedic surgeon I have done DNB I have self satisfaction…taking DNB or MD matters in a medical college because in medical college weightage of MD is more apart from there nowhere it is different ,and plz DNB is not Diploma without doing any degree plz don’t comment upon any degree

Annamalai University follows only old school surgical techniques… The Equipments they use are very old… They don’t even have Suture staplers
… The hospital is not updated to modern days… there is only one plastic surgeon and only one urologist… But, the best thing is you will get is lotz of patients but if they need any complicating surgeries they will immediately refer to near by JIPMER…Fees is only 10 lakhs… Hostel is worst… Oncologist and neurosurgeons too are not there in Annamalai University