My dermatologist said this was eczema

My dermatologist said this was eczema…but to me it looks different than everyone elses.
Thoughts?

It’s a type of excema I get patches like that but I also have regular excema too, I can’t remember the exact name but it’s a type of excems

I’m not a doctor! But my son gets something that looks similar to these called Molluscum.

yes same. My son also had those. Prescribed Retin-A and they stopped spreading/went away.

Lol. I love it when people come to facebook and ask for second (opinions) from nobodies.

It is best to listen to the doc, this looks like a very mild form of eczema but none of us here are docs and even derms cant always know the exact thing because skin conditions manifest differently in everyone. But like i said, it looks mild so the sooner it is treated thay faster youll get rid of it for good.

that’s because nothing DOES work. It sucks. At best, symptoms are only treated with creams or meds with side effects. This is an immune disorder and there are other autoimmune issues at play (which can be impossible to determine), but most of them are to do with your gut health.

I got one that’s over the counter but I believe the higher strength ones come with prescription