My eczema has flared up an insane amount lately

My eczema has flared up an insane amount lately. Strictly neck and arms. I’ve removed milk from my diet, been drinking water, haven’t switched detergents, any lotion that used to bring relief doesn’t anymore, luke warm showers with immediate lotion after as always. Im waking up in pain. Scratching myself awake. Skin feels super tight and it’s flaking and awful. Burning sensation when I put anything on but I’ll deal with the burning if I can get the dry, red, itching and flaking to go away. I’m desperate. If you have/had similar symptoms please share what has helped you.

I know something that is proven to work with itchy skin, Eczema, atopic dermatitis, skin allergies & diseases. We have lots of living testimonies about this plant-based product & it’s called Renew Lotion, the no.1 lotion in the world. It surpasses leading brand eucerin. Renew has 17x moisturizing retention. You can get this from an online wellness store by referral only. It is a one-stop shopping for all your plant-based natural daily needs. All their products are amazing that works like magic & they are safe. Glad to help if u need more info.