My left ACL, MCL and meniscus reconstruction surgery is on thursday

My left ACL, MCL and meniscus reconstruction surgery is on thursday. Any PO advice?
I’m scared…

I had on my right knee, ACL with quad tendon, MCL re-fixation and internal brace, medial and lateral meniscus repair and cartilage smoothing on my femoral condyle. It went really well, it’s painful of course but for me it was less than I expected. I started right away with CPM machine, partial weight bearing 15 kg, no brace, no ice machine just the regular ice packs. Today I am 7 weeks PO and my surgeon is very pleased with my progress. I have a good flexion and extension, knee is stable, I am walking at home without crutches. Outside I still take crutches but I lean very less and occasionally I walk some parts without it. I did use for very long time the compress socks and that helped a lot with the swelling. My surgeon is amazed by my recovery as it was very extensive surgery. I was instructed by my anesthesiologist to think some positive thoughts just before the surgery. Something like: My healing process is starting now. My body is cooperating in this process for the best results of my recovery. You got this Ivan! Bit će sve ok

Crutch pads on amazon. Toilet seat handles helped, and the stupid suction handle for the shower helped immensely. Go get some big waterproof bandaids too!

I was so scared too🙏I’m 3 weeks PO. I used a walker around the house for 4 days but doc wanted me weight bearing by day 4 and ditch the walker. No crutches. (I was only ACL) I used 6 pain pills total first two days then was able to move on to Tylenol/Ibuprofen. Every day and every body is different. But it heals. Massage your leg with arnica - for bruising and swelling. Worked wonders on my ITB where the ‘drain’ had been.

Good luck with the surgery. Get on the rehab as soon as you get the okay from your surgeon. Ask him before you go under.

Be strong and stay strong