My mom was given extra doses of her meds when she was in the hospital for COVID

My mom was given extra doses of her meds when she was in the hospital for COVID. It caused her a lot of side effects. You know the story. This was despite me personally getting her orders updated in her file just because the nurses were negligent and careless to not update it in their register. I was angry too. I scolded them too. So I understand your anger but the problem is with hitting. We are victimising because we are getting hit despite the inhuman nature of our profession.

Like I said in my post, we ourselves are not behaving humanely with patients. The nature of our profession anyway masks the worst human beings. We always knew being a doctor is social work, this is the reason people look at us with instant respect when they hear we are doctors. We get paid. So we can’t tell patients to discount us for our ill-treatment on the basis of the nature of the profession when a lot of us are not living up to its expectation (actually failing at it).

P.S: I am not justifying the violence

Fatema koch … R u a doctor ?? If yes thn join covid duty …becoz sitting free and doing bullshit on social media is easy …no one asked ur point of view and wht u think …and ur talking Abt residents whn u work nonstop 22 hrs a day thn u ll cmto knw resident life so stop this and if u can’t help thn stop giving ur point of view or wht u think ok …tc be safe