My name is Dr Vinay ,i scored 610/800(2k rank) in neetpg 2021

My name is Dr Vinay ,i scored 610/800(2k rank) in neetpg 2021…this was my 3rd attempt in last 2 attempts my rank were 47000 and 43000 respectively…i wont bore you guys with my struggles and comeback story , i will tell you juniors how to use marrow plan B to your best benefit…during your first read of notes from any platform say dbmci,dams,marrow do marrow Q bank completely or atleast 600 plus modules along with your notes,please donot add your mistakes to your notes…this will add a lot to your notes…Then comes revisions,during first revison along with notes just do custom modules with tag Recentneet and Aiims…donot even miss a single question from these custom modules…now if you get a question wrong or if content is missing from your notes add it to your notes…as previous year year questions are less ,it will add very little extra pages to your notes…then during 2 nd and 3 rd revision…just do custom modules and mixed bag(mixing subjects/mini tests/gts)…solving questions is equally important as reading your notes…i would say marrow qbank is gold standard,i had been using it for last 1 and half year and it was really addictive to me

And regarding, reading explaination from q bank…read explanation of questions which you have done wrong and those question which arent given in your notes,dont just read everything it would consume a lot of time…

All these tips are what i did and it may not be ideal method…read this and modify according to your method of study…

TO those who couldnot make it this neet ,neet2022 is just 6 months ahead…start studying with grit and determination…This exam doesnt test how smart you are…this only tests how consistent you are with your studies…

One more last thing…last 15 days of your preparation matters the most…try to cover as much as you can in these days,whatever you study in these days,there is minute chance you are going to make errors in thoese questions

HAPPY STUDYING