My plab 2 got cancelled. what should i do?

Q: MY PLAB 2 GOT CANCELLED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Please do not get discouraged; make the best out of this time.

I know these are difficult times. But like any difficult situation, you can choose to feel bad about it or you can choose to get the best out of it. :muscle:t3:

You can choose to look at the glass half full and use this time as a blessing in disguise to work on yourself, to improve your knowledge, your confidence and to work on eligibility criteria for your specialty training application. This way, you would continue to move towards your goal without wasting any time. Here are a few suggestions. :arrow_down:

1. Relax and enjoy the fact that you do not have an exam coming up. Take a few days off if you want. Watch a few movies. Watch a good TV show. Read a book. Do whatever you like. If you want recommendations for TV shows, let me know. If you have recommendations for TV shows, please let me know. :tv:

2. Once you are ready to go back to hard work, make a roadmap for yourself. :memo:

3. If you know the specialty in which you are interested, please check their eligibility criteria for entry into training and start working on it. If you are not sure about this, get in touch with trainees from the relevant specialty in the NHS. Take tips and guidance from them. For GP training, I am happy to answer any queries. For other specialties, check IMGs in the UK Facebook group. But please do your homework before contacting trainees on Facebook. :mag:

4. Consider taking the relevant Royal College exam. This will improve your learning, your confidence and it might help you in meeting the eligibility criteria for getting into training. :books:

5. Continue working back home. Do not take career breaks. :hospital:

If anyone else has any other suggestions, please feel free to share. Thank you!