My Surgery Professor used to say,

At the end of day all u need is satisfaction and money… Already our 20s are gone studying and giving exams…In 30s atleast we should enjoy…whats the use of money at the age of 45-50?😅

Ahmed Uzair

My Surgery Professor used to say,

“A doctor can never go to sleep hungry. But a doctor can go to sleep dissatisfied with his work”

Always choose what you love. Money always comes.5 years early or 5 years late.

Satisfaction isn’t always money. Satisfaction can also be bringing a patient back from DKA or removing an aggressive tumor from a 60 year old’s colon and still earning good to keep your family happy. THE ULTIMATE BLISS.

Gunjan Gupta

You learnt life saving skills in your 20s! May you polish them in your 30s. It’s a privilege to gain knowledge and be an instrument to reduce human sufferings. What makes you think you will feel old at 45?! I agree some physical limitations begin but it isn’t still as old. Define enjoyment? If you had everything and didn’t need to work you’d be bored. Partying and chilling can only give you as much pleasure. The real deal is what you eventually do in your life. Doctors work well in their 70s too. Find the balance. Good luck. May you enjoy with your pg colleagues laughing with a cup of tapri wali chai in between breaks and understand it is all very beautiful-the struggles and the rewards