Neet pg 2022.....4590 RANK

Gratitude post …

Neet pg 2021…29k RANK

Neet pg 2022…4590 RANK

I want to thank the whole Marrow team for helping me achieve this milestone in life …Doing postgraduation is always a dream for the mbbs students…My parents had always supported nd had their belief in me of cracking this All India level exam …

Going through this tenure was not at all easy…There were tyms when I used to get depressed nd tenst …some of my very close friends were always there to boost me up nd support me …I had continued my work at BM Birla Heart Research Centre in the dept of Emergency throughout these 7 months since last neet …From Attending patients throughout night …if I could manage some tym I used to get back to neet pg prep …All through I had this constant notion in mind that I ll hve to get through this …

Coming to my prep phase …I had been a Marrow plan C user since my internship days …But I couldn’t complete watching all the videos …Last neet which I appeared after the result I realized that I had made lots of silly mistakes and it wasn’t a full hearted attempt from my side …so I got back to my notes all again …from revising notes thoroughly…to solving qbanks …to attempting gts…these were the constant pathways of this phase …

To all …Never settle for something which u dont like or u r nt satisfied of …Even I had got options through AIQ Mop up in my last neet …Always have that determination nd dedication in u nd it ll carry u through …This will nt at all be easy but once u surpass me there ll no one be at more peace other than u …

Thank you All faculty members of Marrow and the entire team …

Sighning of

Dr RANIT CHAKRABORTY

MBBS - IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Durgapur

NEET PG 2022- 4590 (UR)