- Antacid which causes constipation ?
a. magnesium hydroxide
b. aluminium hydroxide
- A patient after undergoing splenectomy are prone to serious infections in ?
a. less than 4 years
b. 4 to 12 years
c. 13 to 30 years
d. more than 30 years
- Most common cause of umbilical discharge in a new born ?
a. persistent urachus .
- Coacal opening is seen mostly in ?
a. males only
b. females only
c. both males and females
- Which of the following most common disorder in children ?
a. attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- In rape , which of the following is the most common position of the tear of hymen ?
a. 3’o clock position
b. 5’o clock position
c. 12’o clock position
d. 11’0 clock position
- The virus which causes haemorrhagic cystitis ?
a. parvo virus
b. adeno virus
- Which is the ideal gap between two doses of a vaccine ?
a. 4 weeks
b. 6 weeks
c. 8 weeks
d. 2 weeks
- Ratio of upper to lower half of body in a 3 year old child is ?
- Direct mailing is a type of ----?
a. individual approach
b. mass approach
- The acyl carrier protein ?
a. inside the mitochondria .
b. outside the mitochondria .
- Drug of choice for toxoplasmosis in pregnancy ?
c. both a and b
- Neurotransmitter in the postganglionic sympathetic neurons all except ?
b. acetyl choline
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation is associated with all except ?
a. placenta previa
b. abruptio placenta
c. intra uterine death
d. amniotic fluid embolism
- Which of the following signs is seen in acute laryngotracheobronchitis ?
a. steeple sign .
- All of the following capsules are made up of polysaccarides except ?
- All are cycloplegic mydriatics except ?
- What is the cause of different expressivity of warfarin ?
a. CYP3A4 .
- Which of the following is true about airway resistance ?
a. increased in asthma
- Most common uterine anamoly ?
a. unicornuate bicollis
b. unicornuate unicollis
c. bicornuate bicollis
d. bicornuate unicollis
- Syme’s amputation is done in all of the following except ?
a. diabetic ulcer foot with gangrene
b. madura foot
- Dorsal mesogastrium forms which of the following ?
a. falciform ligament
b. greater omentum
c. lesser omentum
d. ligamentum teres
- Cystic fibrosis is associated with most commonly ?
a. meconium ileus
b. meconium plug formation
- Long duration of unconsciousness postoperatively is due to ?
b. use of volatile anaesthetics
- Treatment of parkinsonism involves ?
a. balancing dopamine and acetylcholine in striatum
b. increased release of dopamine