NEET PG Toppers Handwritten Notes-Complete Study Material(19 subjects)-13 books
100% Authentic | Quality Guaranteed | Full Syllabus Coverage | Focused Material | Trusted by 50000+ Students
Features of Toppersnotes that will help you improve your score:-
- Self-explanatory Notes (no reference material needed)
- Notes have been prepared by NEET PG Top Faculties & Toppers , thus giving you an edge over regular aspirants.
- Full syllabus covered in less than 4000 pages, quick completion(1.5 months) of the syllabus with multiple revisions.
- After preparing from Toppersnotes- more than 80% of questions in any question bank for NEET PG can be solved.
- Notes are concise and to the point, thus saves a lot of your time .
How to score 500+ in NEET PG :- Study notes thoroughly then solve question banks. If you are able to solve question bank problems properly, move ahead to the next topic & if not, go through the notes again. Do not forget to keep on revising the previously done topics regularly. Also, ensure that you retain what you prepare as retention is the key to score high.
Why choose Toppersnote’s NEET PG notes?
- NEET PG Toppersnotes contains 13 books that cover all the 19 subjects for the exam.
- Notes are prepared by toppers and top faculties of prestigious institutes. Based on a thorough analysis of previous year question papers.
- Toppersnotes helps you understand a topic quickly so as to save your time .
- It has also been taken care of that you don’t miss out on anything important for the exam.
- With proper practice, Toppersnotes are sufficient to crack the NEET PG exam with good marks.
Quality of Handwritten Toppers Notes:-
- Latest Edition notes for NEET PG 2021/2022
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
For Samples Click on below Link
SKU: NEETPG_ALL_23751 Category: NEET PG
NEET PG complete study material is a comprehensive package for the preparation of NEET exams, which are designed by Top rankers in NEET PG. NEET complete study material toppers handwritten notes cover all the important topics of NEET PG exam. These notes are to the point and well researched. Especially Topper’s handwritten notes have updated syllabus. Every book is properly indexed so that you can read it like a book so every topic can be accessed easily especially. These notes cover almost all the important topics which are required to crack the exam of NEET PG. In these notes you will find important marked information, and concise theory to help you memorize easily.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. Toppersnotes bring the benefit of both at a very low price. toppers handwritten notes save your cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price.
There are 13 books in total in NEET PG Notes complete Study material which will be delivered to your address.
NEET PG Complete Study Material comes with the following handwritten books:
To check samples click on the subject name(hyperlink)
Part A:3 Books covers the following topics
Anatomy:- Histology, Osteology & Arthrology, Head and Neck, Back, General Embryology, Neuroanatomy, Thorax, Upper limb, Abdomen, Pelvis, and Perineum, Lower Limb ( updated book )
Physiology:- General physiology, Phases of A.p, CVS, Renal physiology, Respiratory system, GIT, CNS, Spinothalamic tract.
Biochemistry:- Amino acid, Biogenic amine, Segawa syndrome, Carbohydrates, Glycolysis, Minor metabolic pathways, DNA & RNA, Electron transport chain, Fatty acid, Molecular biology, Bloating technique.
Part B:5 Books covers the following topics
Forensic medicine, MicroBiology:- Medical jurisprudence, Sexual offense, Injuries, Asphyxia, Thanatology, Entomology, Toxicology
Pathology: – Cellular adaptation, Inflammation ,Genetics ,Immunology ,Amyloidosis ,Neoplasia ,Bleeding ,disorder ,Blood banking ,Anaemia ,WBC ,Systemic renal theory, CNS, Lung, CVS, GIT, Liver
Pharmacology:- Pharmacology,Exertion ,Pharmacogenetics ,Parasympathetic system Sympathetic system ,CVS ,Hypertension ,Antidyslipidemic ,Central nervous system Epilepsy ,Psychiatrist ,Antimicrobial ,Antifungal ,Antiviral ,Thyroid gland ,Autacoids ,Diuretics
Social and Preventive Medicine:- Epidemiology, Cohort & case-control study, Demography, Biostatistics
Family planning & contraception, Health and disease, Vaccines and cold chain
Screening of disease, Health and nutrition, Environment and health, Social sciences
Cardiology, General oncology:- Cardiology, Structural damage, Pericardial effusion, Pons Fungal meningitis, Hyponatremia, Carcinoid tumors, Azotemic Osteodystrophy Imminent respiratory failure, Cirrhosis, Whipple disease,
General oncology:- Oncology Invasion, Haematol oncology
Part C:5 Books covers the following topics
General Surgery:- Introduction, HCC, Hepatoblastoma, Blue duet, Neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas, Hiatus hernia, GERD, Gist, Perineum, Large bowel obstruction, Appendix & Hernia, Urology, Penis & urethra
Arterial disorder, Breast, Thyroid
Ophthalmology and Pediatrics:- Anatomy, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Trauma, Eyelids, Lens, Retina
Optics, Cornea, Uvea
Orthopedics, Psychiatry, and Radiology:- History, Anatomy of the spine, Physiology, Anatomy hip joint, Infection, Knee joint, Oncology, Pathogenesis, Hip dislocation
Psychiatry:- General Psychiatry, Neurotic disorder, Personality disorders, Psychology, Psychopharmacology, ECG Radiology:- Introduction,X-ray ,MRI ,Chest X-ray ,USG ,Spectral Doppler ,Brain tumour
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Metabolic disease, Nuclear medicine, Gastrointestinal tract
- Anaesthesia:- Triad of Anesthesia, Equipment in anaesthesia, Intravenous anaesthetic agent, Inhalation anaesthetic agent, Muscle relaxant, Local anaesthetic agent, Epidural anaesthetic
Dermatology:- Dermatology, Disorder of Melanie, Shape of skin lesions, Connective tissue
Sexually transmitted diseases, Fungal diseases, HPV
- ENT: – Introduction, Audiometry, Larynx, Pharynx
Gynaecology and Obstetrics:- Germ cell differentiation, Physiological changes during pregnancy, PH, Pelvis
Breech ,Abortion ,Endometrial ,Infertility ,Printed.
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-