Never prepared seriously for Neetpg

I completed my internship in 2018. Never prepared seriously for Neetpg, though i kept telling my family the opposite. Started preparing for neetpg2022 and everything was going good till i got distracted because of the postponement saga. I haven’t told my family that i will be preparing for Neetpg 2023. They are asking to let them arrange my marriage. How do I tell them to give me one last chance to prepare seriously for upcoming neetpg. Please opine.

Admin, kindly approve the post!

Tell them you need a year…

And rent yourself your own place … and study .

Only you and your preparation…

ekbar ghar pe shadi ki bat uth gyi to ye silsila chalta rehga…

and during the preparation everyone sometimes feel sad and depressed… that time if by mistake you share this to your parents… they will suggest you the same thing to get married… and you may get distracted for long period of time…

so bttr to isolate yourself and give your soul to your prep…

you wil 100% achieve it …

ps : i am an aspirant too

Waiting one more year won’t do anyone any harm…easy as that …

Very similar situation, thinking of moving away from my parents and restart. I think that’s the best way to do, because the only way they can bother you is by phone which is easily avoidable. All the Best.

I’m also an aspiring paediatrician …similar situation….just keep studying…it’s not even a year only a matter of few months…

Work. Fill the form. Pay for your coaching and your exam fees. I don’t think you need anyone’s approval. You are a doctor.