Never think that im in situation right now FEELING Low even with 79 percentile marks in GT, god please make a full stop to my dep

Never think that im in situation right now FEELING Low even with 79 percentile marks in GT, god please make a full stop to my dep…

If you are depressed with 80 percentile, please get professional help.

I’m just saying, you might have clinical depression. Not just a physiological reaction.

Im a general cat student with second drop year …now u came to now my pain

no point in getting depressed. I’m a GN too with 85 percentile. What can we do just study for next 40 days . We will worry about what to do next on May 31st. Until then study and give exams with full heart

it’s only 2nd drop. Many pple r doing nth time… Just believe ur self and rather than posting ur percentile here and panicking others too

I’m also general category 3rd drop with 63rd percentile. I’m know I need to work hard. But I know I’m not out of race. If you are depressed with 79 percentile , either you don’t know what “depression” is or you need professional help for depression!

U are cribbing with 79 percentile… Don’t u think ppl here who are getting 50th percentile feel bad because of ur post? So u r competition to someone else too… Cheer up!

Don’t take marrow mocks seriously . Everybody had. A drop from previous percentiles .

Well done ur making other 79 dep too

It only means, you aren’t happy with your results… That’s good… Don’t crib, but don’t relax also… Work harder n get a better rank.

I got 69 percentile . I thought I am the only one depressed. Seeing you makes me more depressed !

Everyone have self doubts. Trust me even the people who got 98 99 percentile they are also not confident. Self doubt is ok but don’t get depressed with mock test results, as you are going to write the main exam anyway. if it is 10 percentile or 99.99 percentile

No one in this group right now can assure you success. No post or comment can console you.talk to your parents/ siblings. Just keep going.