Not the treatment of Corona '

Not the treatment of Corona ’

Karachi: Corona Expert advisory group says there is no cure for plazm ہ, ڈ y̰ḵsạmy̰t ھ ạswn and ạy̰ḵ ٹ mrạ corona.
British experts had declared ڈ y̰ḵsạ my̰t ھ ạswn as effective on severe patients of Corona, after which it was considered to use in Pakistan when the successful results of corona patients are being treated from all over the country.
On this situation, the corona expert advisory group believes that there is no cure for plazm ہ, ڈ y̰ḵsạmy̰t ھ ạsn and ạy̰ḵ ٹ mrạ, but it only reduces the problem and no common person knows that these enlargement can be done by these enlargement.
According to the advisory group, 13.6 million ڈ y̰ḵsạmy̰t ھ ạswn injection in the government hospitals of Punjab, ڈ y̰ḵsạmy̰t ھ ạswn is very cheap medicine, there is no share of it, do not be a share of the

Expert group says there is no usefulness of hydroxy ḵlwrwḵỷy̰n but more damage, the sale of hydroxy ḵlwrwḵỷy̰n has been taken back to the ہ ạỷy̰ڈ rwḵỷy̰n in Pakistan.
It is clear that Vice Chancellor of the university of health sciences has declared Dr. Javed Akram ڈ y̰ḵsạ my̰t ھ ạswn as two-edged sword, he says that the benefit of ڈ y̰ḵsạ my̰t ھ ạswn is on vanity patients but in Pakistan or in Pakistan or in the world There is no benefit.
Dr. Javed Akram said that I am treating dozens of patients who are on the patient vanity letters or we are using other medicines for those who are in kidney disease.
They said that ڈ y̰ḵsạ my̰t ھ ạswn has no need to store. It has many side effects. The use of this medicine is the risk of stroke disease of stroke.