Now on telegram grps some ''rohan sir'' saying counselling

Now on telegram grps some ‘‘rohan sir’’ saying counselling will b frm july 1st wk july… yesterday some associatn wala banda was saying aug…do they hv any authentic info…if dont why they post…just making aspirants life miserable…its high tym such people should b stopped from creating chaos…b it exam or counselling…

dont follow them we already learned our lesson after the postponement fiasco.we believed them and lost a lot of precious days even till the last day. so until an official notice comes its all hearsay.

If you’re in the safe range, chill out…go travel somewhere and live peacefully.

If you’re not sure about getting a seat, then keep studying atleast for a few hours everyday.

The Counseling most probably will start after EWS and DU internal quota cases are done. So don’t worry too much about it. And go on with your life.

nope for upto R2… mopup we can’t define the range there can be negative or positive shift anytime

don’t rely on mop up now. If you get a better seat in mop up, consider that as a bonus. But right now, look at the R2 results and decide accordingly.

what r dates any idea of those case becz I m planning for something

Can someone tell me what the DU internal quota case is about ?

there’s some mismatch in DU seat matrix which gives undue advantage to VMMC passouts over others…this is what I’ve heard…not much idea about it.