Now that counseling is getting uncertain for average rankers,

Now that counseling is getting uncertain for average rankers, i don’t wanna waste time. This is my second drop. I want to know whether retrograde study helps? Means like solving questions after quick reading then adding extra information in notes. Since time is limited. I am confused how to approach … Please guide. Please don’t troll.

Not for everything, considering its your second drop,you might’ve read everything once or twice, filter out subjects that you are weak in and do them really well, but this maybe, take lesser time to go through the notes, n practice more question banks, tests, n yes, a hell lotttt of GTs.

Not for everything, considering its your second drop,you might’ve read everything once or twice, filter out subjects that you are weak in and do them really well, but this maybe, take lesser time to go through the notes, n practice more question banks, tests, n yes, a hell lotttt of GTs.

hmm ya… and lot of money… prepladder marrow then gts… these toppers buy all those ,i am so tired of these things damm it… looks like i will go with dnb afterall (what choice do UR cat have anyway lol) …sorry doc… dont mind me