One month since exam How has it been, what have you guys been doing all these days?

One month since exam
How has it been, what have you guys been doing all these days?

One thing is quite apparent this time, ppl are gonna take seats helter skelter because of next exam fear… Anticipating a negative shift this time…

Last time hi itna negative shift ho gaya… Ab kya hi bacha isss saal ke liye

Coming out of depression is becoming difficult day by day, even harder to get out of bed

yup… The uncertainty of branch and place, having anxiety at peaks sometimes

because of reality or because of expectations ma’m?

don’t feel like that it’s just the passage of time it will pass

Hardly feels alive these days. Recovered from denial phase. Want to prepare again but everyone around me are scaring me off saying the competition gonna double up. And going for work also so don’t know how to prepare simultaneously.

Highly depressing to know that I couldn’t do well in the exam like my peers. Anxiety is eating me off.

It totally feels like an accused waiting for her death sentence. I don’t know why those people are delaying the counselling so much.

It feels really hard to be alive.

if it’s next it will be a qualifying exam and seats will increase. People are intentionally doing it. Although it will be neet next year. The branch will stay with you like ur partner. Take ur decision wisely.

No motivation to study further…. Need to come out of this rat race asap.

the problem with being even out of this rat race we are going through is that we will still be rats. 🥺