Ortho is a surgical branch

Ortho is a surgical branch

And in your point n.o 2 you said “Nor too passionate”

So choose derm.

Do derm plus 2-3 fellowships of 6 months. Can settle in big cities 🙂.

And derm have procedures too.

No hectic duities. Flexible timings.

Whenever you have doubt between surgical Vs non surgical , always choose non surgical.

Cz if you wer really passionate about surgery you wudnt have had doubts.

Okay . Thanks sir!

By ‘nor too paissonate’ i mean no any particular likes/dislikes to both branches.Okay with both.

I dont have a binary of surgical vs

non-surgical.

MS vs DNB may be the real deal breaker!

Don’t go by the ppl trying to manipulate you here. No surgeon that I know is THAT passionate. Ppl trying to make it seem like you need a mutated gene, but if they can do it-you can too.

go for ortho bro…but keep in mind that extremely good earning starts after 40’s…but having said that…you can easily earn 1.5 - 2lakhs after post graduation…but massive income takes time and hardwork…and relatively later than physician branches…derma is also a very good option but for good income you have to go into cosmetology…thats where the money lies…

Go for Ortho from a good institute!, Don’t listen to that bullshit cliched ‘choose non surgical if you are having doubts between surgical vs non surgical’. There are no set rules for these things. No one is born with a stamp of a surgeon on their back, Surgeons are made through intense training and hard work, just like you have been made into a doctor today, you could have been made into an engineer if you pursued engineering. There are outstanding people with great hands but that happens in every field , some people like that will always be there. there are plenty of people like you who are interested in both surgical and non surgical. Plenty of them took Surgery and are doing better than those rigid minded morons who talks about how you are born a surgeon blah blah! You may end up becoming a top orthopedic surgeon one day with dedication and hard work! Good luck!