Passed amc MCQ Australia. Some advices

Passed MCQ in 1st attempt.
Books to study: John murtaghs general practice (most important)
Amc handbook of medical choice questions
Annotated multiple choice questions
I also subscribed to amcqbank
Looked at the pictures from amc anthology of medical
Conditions.
During the exam stay calm and allocate your time wisely,
So you don’t run out of time at the end.

Congrats and thanks for sharing. Good to know that the exam is not a monster that cannot be tamed like some people make us believe.

For me however, the process towards registration and practice after the exams is a little confusing. I wish I can get somebody who has passed through the process or with first hand knowledge explain this to me. If you can it will be greatly appreciated.

it is all on the Amc website. But If u still need help give me ur contact info nd I wil get in touch.

By any chance do you have the Anthology of medical conditions, Annotated MCQs and the Handbook of clinical assessment original hard copies? If you are selling them by any chance, could you let me know the price please?

I’m an intern in India …will I be able to write the mcq exam this year. Do you know any coaching classes available

It wud really be helpful if u can guide me on how to apply for the mcg amc exam. I have been to the website and its very confusing.

Hi. I m not from India so I don’t no about any coaching classes. I studied 4 de xam on my own. The exam dates are available on the amc website. if u want to sit de xam this yr u shall apply now nd get all de documents ready.

1. Go on amc website.
  2. Click on apply now
  3. Then you have to make an amc account
  4. Once you make an account the amc will send you an email on the documents u will need to send
  5. Documents u need will include passport, drivers licence or bank card
    Medical degree verified as a true copy by australian consulate or some other authority
    Medical degree verified by Ecfmg ( education commision for foreign medical graduate)
  6. Once u send the documents and pay the money they will send you another email telling u how to apply for the xam.

I’m new to Australia. I plan to take the MCQ exam but confusing about the application procedure. Can you give me some advices?
After passing the MCQ can you start looking for jobs here in Australia? Do you need to do the clinical first to be able to practise medicine?

I come again. About the learning materials, did you buy them on AMC website? Do you know any other links that I can buy them cheaper?

If u pass the amc mcq exam in de 1st attempt nd wth a really good mark thn u cn work under certain restrictions b4 passin de clinical xam. I brought de amc mcq book from the amc website. I can sell de book for $200 if u wnt plus i hve sme othr material which i cn give.

If u study everyday for 8-10 hrs it should take u 3 mnths bt if u study for 5 hrs a day it shal take u about 6 mnths. It also depend on if u r a fresh graduate as ths means al de knowledge is still fresh nd u wil nt need to study everyting again.