Passed out in 2k18 cleared Fmge in first attempt on the same year ,completed internship in 2020

LONG POST ALERT

I’m an unmarried 27y/F, Fmg

Passed out in 2k18 cleared Fmge in first attempt on the same year ,completed internship in 2020.

Though I’m not a medal winner in ug I was good at studies ,topped among my frnds,strong in concepts. I wanted to get into pg asap after internship,but life had other plans. I had to work because of my family’s financial constraints. I started working right after internship

Worked continuosly for past 2+ years,out of which for one and a half years i did double shifts 9-4 as non clinical JR , at night 9-7 as a casualty medical officer in a busy hospital… you know what, I have paid off all our debts, made little investments,bought myself a own 2wheeler (ofcourse 2wheeler is no less than a car when bought with your own hard earned money)…

I had no time to study…

Appeared on 2022 neet with zero days of prepration just to get myself exposed to the exam and got 1lakh +rank…Now i wrote this with just one month of serious preparation and 2 months of improper preparation out of personal constraints and got 84k rank…

Should I be worried that I’m lagging behind my juniors? Should I be worried that eventhough I’m capable of studying, I don’t have privilege to stop working,sit at home and study?

I did worry… I’m worried that I’m not able to get Outta this vicious cycle of working and studying… I don’t even know whether i will get a seat next year or not…but guys life is not the same for everyone and it won’t be the same after some period of time… we don’t have to run the race just because everyone else does, and just because we don’t get a seat this year doesn’t mean we will never get a seat…

we all go through our own ups and downs . We all have different stories to be scripted down…

Yet there are so much to be grateful for, i have seen so many patients blessing me,seen people who used to wantedly come at night just to consult me… We can’t explain such feelings they can’t be bought even with SS degree or money…

Oh yeah, I’m worried that I’m lagging behind but I’m grateful that I’m much ahead out of my own terms…

Reasons i post my story here today are

1. I saw so many breaking down posts and inspirational posts as well, I’m happy if my story can make any one person to feel confident again…

2. Your suggestions for me on how to cope up with studies with job are welcome… I’ll be greatful if any of ur suggestions help me through it…! TIA

All the best to everyone

Truly inspiring mam. Respects. I wud like to say that there r lots of people who obtain 3 digit ranks in neet pg in the forthcoming attempt after a bad attempt (including some people who did not qualify). Pls take care of yourselves, do study in small parts everyday, do mock tests whenever u get duty offs and throw additional focus on topics which u find difficult. For sure u ll achieve what u want. Prayers for ur success