Passed! So grateful to god

Passed! So grateful to god. Thank you everyone in this group for taking the time to post your experience and advise.
My experience
Total time to study - 4.5 months
Resources: uworld x 1 round, uworld ccs, ccscases, some of my step 2 ck notes, uworld biostats

UWSA1- 227
UWSA2- 215
Real deal- 239
Exam experience;

• The ccs cases were similar to uworld and ccscases. Just do these two well and you’re good. Some of my cases ended early and some ended on time, even before I could finish the required intervention. The lag is an issue and will slow you down so practice with the lag on ccscases.
  • biostat, my weakest area and was my lowest scoring for the exam. I guessed 90% of the drug ads, the rest of biostatistics was actually not that hard. Same concepts from uworld, just know uworld Biostats really well.
  • day 1 was a mix of step 1, step 2 and step 3. I thought day one was okay. Drug mechanism, receptors, micro were tested frequently. 5-6 biostatistics per block.
  • Day 2 was harder, questions were similar to uworld but I had to narrow down to two possible correct options. Time management was not an issue and some of my blocks ended early, and the extra time gets added to break time.

Overall I really think ccs adds a lot to your score so practice that well. Don’t fret too much about bstat, I’m the worst at bstat but I realized even in the exam, it will take up a lot of unnecessary time and take away from the questions you might know the answers to. So uworld biostatistics including the add on biostatistics subscription that costs $25, just know that well and you’re golden.

Good luck everyone!! Happy to answer any questions