ACS (chest pain)
Patient wants antibiotics for viral URTI
Asthma discharge prescription
Chronic fatigue
Withholding information
Papilloma removal
Intussusception
Son doesn’t want mother to be discharged

A 78 y old woman presents with unilateral headache and pain on chewing. ESR= 70 .,she is on oral steroids. What is the appropriate additional tx?

A. Biphosphonate
B. IV steroids.

Key is B. Why? Is it because symptoms are not controlled with oral steroids? Because of the word additional, i thought it should be A and the symptoms are there because he has just prescribed the medication and it takes some time to work and relieve the pain.

For all doctors who are about to start their PLAB journey and still need to pass IELTS first, I have an important piece of advice to you. It’s really important to consider IELTS as a separate and a different target from your PLAB journey. Some people plan it like: I’ll take IELTS on the 15th of May and the result will appear at the end of May then I book for PLAB1 in June, study for 3 weeks and join the exam and…, Unfortunately, having IELTS as an initial obstacle, will make it different from this planned pathway. The reason I’m saying this is that I met a lot of people who gave up on PLAB because of this mistake! Concentrate on IELTS first, do your best and pray, don’t give up, some people took the test nine times, some managed to pass it in the first attempt, and in most cases, it is a game of luck! Best of luck to you all!

In which of the arthritis , erosions r not seen?? With reason pls
1 Rheumatoid arthritis
2 Psoriasis
3 Gout
4 SLE

I got my Plab 2 result yesterday and by the grace of God I passed. I contemplated should I post that here or not but this group has helped me through my journey of Plab 1 along with my Sir here and I would like to be of help to this group with my journey of Plab 2. I had the best Plab 2 journey and from the beginning I knew I was making the right choice when I attended Kuraya Ramaswamy Sir’s course. Dr.Swamy’s academy helped me so much and it was not only the course, it was the environment as well as sir and Dr. Biji’s motivational push. Their advice and teaching gave me what I needed to sail through Plab 2. Thank you all for being with me in this journey.
I have been asked to share my story so here it is:
Well, I have a long story but I’ll tell you my journey with Swamy Officials … initially I was thinking about joining it but my father had heard about Sir and told me to join and my friends joined and recommended… I was doing my Masters and I didn’t really have time to study much but i did the 2 week course at Dr Swamy’s academy and stayed in the accomodations which are clean and staying with doctors has a different impact on you… all I did was attend the classes as couldn’t study at the time and would just listen in class and practice with others or watch others practice…then I went back to doing my masters and after completing my masters I went to live in accomodations and practice in february to begin to prepare for feb 23rd exam…I did everything sir told me to do…and it helped me alottt… so ye here I am.