Please dont go out in this time of disaster of flood

Self help is the best help . Please dont go out in this time of disaster of flood , land slides etc . Doing so will not fetch any name , fame or even a good coffin that our great soldiers are offered . Remember your parents made you a doctor and not the government. Our parents gave their lives supported us financially, emotionally and all sorts of possible ways they could have because we are the best thing happend to them ever in thier lives . Now is it not our duty to give them peace and live a concerned and worry free life even if we cannot keep them in good houses. Remember to pay each and everyone equally in your life they deserves. You are not a soldier and i am sure its not a nation first service because we are not made what we are today by the Government but by our only parents to whom we are not an option but only reason to survive this old age of theirs. Respect those two . The flag can receive your salute later . Love your gods first, if they are happy , you will be happy and if you are happy the world can be happy . Pls dont go out and risk your lives . Study hard ,dont beg to a government who will never listen to your genuine needs , problems and disaster. They will always forget you during your problems and remember you during their problem and making you work for them in the false name of nation for winning elections. No need to go out in this heat , sun and fight disasters for the government , stone pelters and patients who hit you everyday as a punching bag. Stop begging ,start learning never ever beg . You people are really second God . Every hand of yours are necessary today because you save lives somewhere , everywhere and everyday probably even now when i am writing the post . So you are actully a living God in body of a human and God never begs remember . Forgive these people because chaiwalas will never understand.

I wish we People remember all this before going to polling booth in 2024…

So that No other chaiwala dare to will ruin our future…

If u dont find someone eligible then simply press

everone of us will dear and so will our loved ones and parents.