Please help a sister she have been seeing her menstruation since on d 4th of last month nd up till now

Please help a sister she have been seeing her menstruation since on d 4th of last month nd up till now it has not stop nd she is not taking any family planing pills nor injection.What can she take to stop it pls.

Treat for infection if it didn’t stop use primolut n and if she has done abortion let her go for dilatation and curettage

She should stop eating sweet things

TRAMALDAL COMPLEXE 200 Mg

She has done scanning but they said there is no any form of miscarriage

I advise to round series of test on infection to avoid damage

Tell her to get fresh plantain mid stem, cut it, extract the juice and take morning and night, we were taught last week that it stop bleeding

Run to d closest teaching hospital now if ur life is of any priority to u…

Such an issue may be triggered off by the presence of fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease(PID), an incomplete abortion, the presence of a chronic bacterial infection, hormonal imbalance or etc. The patient needs to undergo a pelvic ultrasound scan, urine MCS and high vaginal swab so as to know the cause of her issue. Take note that the abnormal vaginal bleeding is having an impact on the uterus(womb)

Thanks but I went for scan they said it might be an hormonal imbalance that I should go for hormonal test which we can’t afford

Let her go an treat infection an let her use vitamin k tablet morning an night

Use promult N and vitamin k inj ,if it still continue you then have to do fibroid test

Mefanamic acid 500mg t.d.s