Please help me because my wife took birth control injection and is three years now she has not been able to conceive ( Depo)

Please help me because my wife took birth control injection and is three years now she has not been able to conceive ( Depo) is there anything she can take to weaken the injection?

Depo has noting doing with infertility. Some side effects other women experienced re ;1. Changes in menstrual cycle, 2. Some gain weight, others loss weight n some re just normal ,few normally complaint of increase in abdomen etc. Ur wife might hv other conditions worrying her ,so pls try going to de laboratory for screening or u see a gneacologist to rule out all condition. As a human being too ,it is normal to think dat way becos u re not able to conceived n at de same time u re in dis method ,surely ,dat is wat de mind will b telling u.And anything de mind perceived ,can hv positive or negative impact in ur life.Pls ,don’t tune ur mind dat way n also seek God’s intervention. Depo is NOT de cause to ur infertility.

Her doctor should have those answers he will explain better

I think it cn b a cause, coz one of d side effect depo has it delay d return of fertility

I think that’s it’s side effect …hormonal imbalance…afriend of mine used that as well…its 3yrs now she’s complaining that’s she can’t conceive now

anyway, she has to be tested as any woman having infertility problem. Testing may indicate the cause of infertility. Three years later depo can not not be effective, but ok, we can imagine that endocrine system become sleepy and stimulate it to wake up, but there might be some other underlying disease that has to be revealed yet. Testing, like Kate Governess Osagie and others suggested would be the best approach.

SHE CAN TAKE TRE’EEN OR EVENING PRIME ROSE CAPS.IT WIL HELP REVIVE DE OVARIES.

That’s the work of Depo provera,
It takes 10-48months before she can ovulate…
Because depo thickens their Cervical Mucus thereby stopping the sperm cells from reaching the cervix…
All this happens because your wife is sensitive and suppressed by the hormone…
I advice you used Calender/Barrier method(Condom) next…

tel ur wife to go to the clinic where she did family planning and tel thdm she wants to stop thers a pill u get so that the injections leaves ur system all clinics have this pill amd its free do not buy anything unless a Gp has prescribed it

I’ll have appreciate if you tell me the name, coz I’ve complain to them but they seam to have no solution.