Please read my latest research presentation

Dear friends, please read my latest research presentation” Oxygen as insufflation gas in pediatric laparoscopy” presented in national pediatric surgery conference EIAPSCON 2020. This is consecutive 8 th time that my article is selected. This is a major advance in laparoscopy in decades. C02 is a poison for the human body. In health, we breathe only 2.5 ml Co2 and in Co2 based laparoscopy, it is 40 ml which is 17 times more. It is a classic example how a major violation of basic sciences continue for decades without any thought and research. There are sudden and unexplained and unreported deaths in minor laparoscopic procedures and in neonatal laparoscopy due to side effects of Co2 insufflation such as hypercarbia which are not acceptable in modern era of safe laparoscopy. This study on such large numbers of cases is reported for the first time in medical literature. Last 10 years, I performed 758 cases of pediatric laparoscopy by using Oxygen as insufflation gas instead of Co2. Out of 758 cases, in 158 cases (103 appendectomies and 55 Orchidopexies) electro cautery was used. Following animal experiment was done before using on patients. In a large closed glass bottle, chicken meat was placed, bottle infused with 100 % Oxygen and through rubber cork, laparoscopic electro cautery probe placed.
Watch a video with Laparoscopic Orchidopexy performed by me in 10% Oxygen. Argument against using Oxygen in laparoscopy is that it can lead to explosion or fire which is very unscientific. Oxygen is a medium and not a fuel like Methane or hydrogen and hence it can- not burn by itself. The fuel in laparoscopy is fat, and tissues which are extremely slow burning materials. In a Co2 based laparoscopy, little bit of Oxygen enters from ports and in presence of inadequate oxygen, a 1000 times more dangerous gas CO is produced which may be responsible for sudden and unexplained deaths which I proved in animal studies and was missed by everybody. Co2 leads to hypercarbia which is more dangerous to both extremes of age. Post operatively Pco2 should be monitored by a costly Capnometer for 48 hours, a facility not available in many centers. Why not use O2 in diagnostic laparoscopy and with Harmonic scalpel.