Please share this to maximum - so it reaches every sick person in the community hating healthcare workers

Please share this to maximum - so it reaches every sick person in the community hating healthcare workers.

To every doctor and to every aspiring doctor,

The reality is totally different from the what is being taught in medical school and in a country like us - a pandemic like corona has thrown light about what really a “DOCTOR” means to the society.

The reason to voice this out here is - there are lots of young medical doctors following me and i want them to understand few things, right at this moment. The the things which i always emphasise in classes as well.

To the Doctors of future!

What is important in your life any day - is your family and nothing comes infront of that. Not your job, not money, not fame and definitely not medical “service”

Almost all doctors who come out in flying colours in MBBS have read night and day, sitting inside and burning the midnight oil, where the rest of their friends have fun.

10 + years of reading
10+ years of their prime time of life spent in books
10+ years hoping that they would have a decent livelihood in future

And all these done for the ungrateful public.

Keep this in mind.
First You and Your family. Your safety, Your health. Then the patients. Any day, any time and anywhere in the world.

Below messages and the clip is what this ungrateful public has done to Dr. Simon Hercules, Director of Newhope hospital chennai and he died as a complication of corona.

He didnt deserve it. Not at all.

There is a very fine line of difference. Understand it be safe.
Pic and video - Shared from Dr. Naveen Chowdary Tummala

https://www.facebook.com/ranjitharpathology/videos/pcb.882269858864521/1102164713475332/?type=3&tn=HH-R&eid=ARCErA-Ul0X9xIpM3A-6CMEZ9flvM-6qvszHUH88zsYjFRw_SI-NG4n0CcuxND21DngLF79EkMWnYX&xts%5B0%5D=68.ARCckTn5AbM-Iym3UFZ88svFtVixUQLrFZHoBOFoON6h65q65FXiKQfc-7olQyOWU95aAnExm9D1nfMRkjqAdTgvXSiKnbDEV71rTsZXrQJ107jmf_P_V1GxOqneKwFpX6d0xq0RAFhfXVPId9EnKkmOsaIsOd-TLGjRvUuDAOxnhpPxlY0QouG2uqb1_fR_6IQmhNDG6MKEB1dhUwYXg7fvSgnHaskO6gSHLy4W549-5ZgOXa-AZIIjReFziXW0t_gjAjJFWGQIEV2fLmkMIG_j4ViY4hZliPsqihO76BWfgsik2Bx4XdwqFL41gahjcrOf9TFCwRFv0LM8_5pfpEaBYum8K81I_VdOzc-mmtog9U3taNl_eg