Pls go straight down if you want to view where to read from

pls go straight down if you want to view where to read from…

thanks to Kamruddin Khan dr kamrudeen for answering every question, sending every file and making it simple for me !

I have waited so long, in so much stress, to write this post! even when I had not passed I imagined writing this post! I was a PR in australia with no licence to work and that is worst, as you cannot be a doctor…At least in our home country we can be doctors!
I want to thank my friends Palash Debnath Chandra Eshita Dadwal Purangatdeep Singh Yasmin Akther Sirisha Thumugantithu smita gupta, sumit sehravat, vesna , Kazzem , reena gupta, chirag, Khushi, vinisha Kaushal, joana nunez,daniel beckier krishna arush, jharna dhingra, hina murtuza, aahil Hossain, sandeep if I forgot anyone sorry.

Now that I have passed, I can say finally it is not by fluke. Luck is a factor but technique for exam is must…
And believe me I have severe ADHD I have to record what I read and listen to it to commit to memory, I have been a below average medical student theory wise all my med career. I was pregnant with complications in a hospital all the time and gave exam when my baby was 6 months. I was so confused, I used to sign the date on the chapter once I read it so that I don’t start reading it like new all over again like new.
And this was my 2nd attempt. So if I can do it, you can surely; for all doctors stuck in Australia don’t give up. Just keep pushing and do it. (in the end Ill write time management)

1. I know recall is horrible and can lead to psychosis but DO AS MUCH RECALLS as you can.
    from amedex
    A. amit kumar files
    B. Masaba files
    C. Kamrudeen files
    D. arti bajaj files
    E. I took dr shariar - tonmoy tuitions and I did his files, he has large number of recalls and i did as may as I could and I got some 4 or 5 mark questions from his files. Also he is good a very helpful teacher not money minded

find friends of other other tuitions and trade materials and do mcqs. There is enuf tutors u know.

Do as many questions as you can from where you can. Believe me exam is only recall thats what will make you pass.

But before you go crazy in recall, solve handbook, racgp bridging course 600 mcqs,
100 cases in obgyn,surgery,general practice, radiology,ethics, emergency medicine.I did.
It gave me a hang of the uk/aus style - why they are asking this question? and it saved me time in my recall session as we had seen q before from defined solved q bank.

1. Do not waste your time in theory. I did all the theory possible (llewellyn tjandir kaplan oxford - believe me if you haven’t seen the question b4 you do not have time to apply theory in exam).

www.onthewards.org
is australian jmo teaching website.

toxicology and emergency come from www.lifeinthefastlane.com

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU MUST HAVE A RECALL GROUP OF FRIENDS (who r smarter than u, helpful if u r searching ans in one place they should search answer in another, place not waste your time that u teach them u show them screenshot n they don’t contribute. You must learn something from your study partner.)

WHO ARE GIVING EXAM IMMIDIATELY BEFORE YOU AND AFTER YOU EG 13 TH FEB AND 20TH FEB , MY EXAM WAS 14 TH FEB.
This is one of the biggest reasons I passed , as my friends gave me Q that came in their exam and withqin hours the recall file was over 1000 pgs from worldwide exam center recalls, my friends giving exam later solved for me as I could not solve alone so fast so many recalls, before my exam (thanks dr salma kamran, iron man, palash thanks a lot ). Next day in my paper 10 recalls came they were worth 3/4 marks each so 40 marks is straight. Hence pls declare your date, have yr network of reliable ppl who will give and solve recalls, join groups people!

EXCLUDE to reach the correct answer. its definitely not a, definitely not b, so its c . Even for radiology.

1. Where to study from?
    I did whole kaplan for everything step 2 and 3. I only hear the lectures.
    I hate Jm but 7th edition improved and i Did go through as much as I could which may be 20% .

A. kaplan step 3 mcqs came in my exam 2 or 3 as it is

B. Handbook 4 questions came but they changed scenario to change the answer to other option…eg if ans was A for a question then in exam scenario will change slightly to choose c as answer which handbook excluded for x y z reason.

C. last 10 problem solving chapters of Tjander for surgery.
kaplan lecture step 2 for surgery ortho.

D. obgyn kaplan 2 lectures and handbook. lewellyn I read cervical biopsy and ocp chapter.
KEMH anc guidelines
c section , pph, peurperium, reduced fetal movement, induction of labour. kaplan ctg was enuf.

E. paeds JM, rch handbook. JM is enuf, read about dev milestones, childhood obesity cutoffs, cerebral palsy, neonatal resus, neonatal disease ( 1 q will come).

F. Medicine I did kaplan, oxford (the complications written in oxford fore very condition are mcqs, emergency medicine scenarios are mcqs)
but my very wise friend who passed said davidson comes.
electrolyte chapter should do.

G.Psych. kaplan and HB enuf

H. social public health medicine handbook , AR

I . In my exam, difficult qs which I searched had come from RACGP articles of yr 2012, 2013, 2016 which clinical scenario given in them directly same mcq came.

J. I noticed one thing if you answer correctly they give you two step questions, where it is more therpeutics in detail. eg make a diagnosis of complex tic and answer about treatment of complex tic - habbit therapy. So you must know treatment and complications.

If you answer correctly subject will change. you will get question of different subject if wrong same subject so note down previous q number as u cant go back and flag it, then at end of exam choose go through whole paper and quickly go next next next to that noted down q number and correct it.

don’t flag more than 15 q . The software is crap you cannot check more than that.

The clock is reverse 210 mins in exam so I couldn’t understand the time I wasted two mins to calculate that 210 - 60 mins = 150 mins I must finish 75 questions so in end I get time to check.

pls look for my recalls feb 2020 u will understand the questions they are not incomplete.

TIME MANAGEMENT to prepare for exam

Conrad fischer said , its not about intelligence its about endurance I kept saying that to myself and studied.

1st thing in day when all are sleeping , do timed test of 150 q - use handbook or racgp bridging questions to get a habbit of solving 150 qs at one go, else we get tired after 50q .
Your exam will be in morning 8 am.

Next when you sit to study , What you got wrong read that theory. Do not read correct ans theory, unless you guessed it because somewhere you have that concept.

in evening I did recalls 6 hrs with good friends who increased my knowledge. As many recalls as I could.

benchmarck to book exam date finsihed full handbook? masaba amit file? yes - book exam date.

For people in Australia with kids whose husbands but are still nice guys… don’t do chores! or anyone very busy working

1. goto home country give exam in moms house

2. Automate pls pls pls pls non medical background dont understand whats ur exam about - I ordered food from outside every day or bulk cooked 1 day. (every one can goto hell who comes in ur way to study. Put urself first. Medical studies are no joke they are huge and need revision again and again )
    I used paper plates plus I took all the help, cleaner came , my mom came over for the baby, my baby thinks I am his aunty.

But I did not change my routine for anyone, not even baby, to crack exam and have my self respect, prove your calibre, you have to tell every one, 3 months don’t talk to me.

throw away your phone, print stuff and use that. stay off facebook world dont get lost, solve recalls.

if I can you can too have faith you will pass