Pls My Friend Kid Sister Of 15years Is Having Ovarian Cyst

Pls My Friend Kid Sister Of 15years Is Having Ovarian Cyst . She Bearly Sleep,severe Pains Everytime,at Times She Felt Like Giving Up. Pls Whats D Remedy ,we Have Tried Both Harbal Medications Bt Stil Nothing.

Stop going to harbalist for help in situation like this they can never help u, but rather visit hospital for an emergency care for this could be twisted ovary nothing pain more than that

But I’ll say not all herbal product are the same as that of Fohow international jst try this n thank me later inbox if serious or call 08093178219

My dear the best thing you can do is seek medical advice blv me talking from experience had mine removed surgically.

the only remedy here is surgical extraction …and guys kindly desist from these herbal crap sold to you by quacks

Most ovarian cysts present little or no discomfort and are harmless. The majority disappears without treatment within a few months…so if at all she is in so much pain, then the cyst could be ruptured, and thats a serious and risky affair