Postponement of NEET PG 2021 was probably the worst thing to have ever happened in my life

I request everyone in the postponement group to kindly drop the idea. Since the seats were less, many mid rankers like me have decided to give one last attempt to get a desired branch without compromising thinking that the 2022 exam is near.
Any delay in exam might hamper the preparation

Postponement of NEET PG 2021 was probably the worst thing to have ever happened in my life.

Had the exam taken place in April, this bloody 37% reservation hike wouldn’t have taken place.

Had the exam taken place in April, there might not be the 40% service quota in my state.

Had the exam taken place in April, interns wouldn’t have got great ranks in such huge numbers.

The dudes who opposed the reservation hike are now at the forefront of this postponement cause as well.

For them it’s probably an alternate profession, but it became an course-defining event in my life.

on point … Preparation also started dropping after April… All bad things happened for the postponement

Well, having faced Constitutional discrimination since birth, I had made peace with it.

But this one was like a stab to the heart.

It would send even the most strong willed people into depression.

After postponement, my GAD with Agoraphobia with recurrent panic attacks, Hashimoto thyroiditis all were caught… Could not study for 3 months. It will be less to say the worst.

There’s a thing called burnout and realised that it actually exists

Well, I know a family where the husband used to beat up his son when he got upset with his wife.

The Government literally did the same shit with us, because they cant do anything to the postponement gang!

I totally agree with u. Each and every point is very correct

It doesn’t matter if they conduct early or late. Joining will be after 6 months only. So better postpone exam rather than sitting at home joblessly after exam. Atleast we get more time for prep

The thing is that they don’t care about your preparation. They think they are not prepared so they will study if the exam is postponed. They don’t realize that they not only won’t get even if exam is postponed but also will ruin preparation for the ppl who are prepared

Postponement is for those intern so that they can give neet exam as well and haan to avoid seat blockage usually by mid rankers … If you don’t want to compromise on seat then prepare again and leave seat now …

I request everyone to kindly drop their reservation.

I request everyone to kindly drop their radiology seats I need them.

I request everyone to kindly drop studying

Aur Kuch?

Then what intern don’t deserve their 1st attempt?

That too without fault