Prep time 2.5 month, many ons and offs. Worst preparation

Passed.

prep time 2.5 month, many ons and offs. Worst preparation.

OK, besides what everybody says.

Do not F ing underestimate this exam, especially if you are not a resident already ! OR you might easily fail it!

I got 200 in UWSA 1 and got the shittttttttiest prometric exam center ever, junction blvrd queens, NY. Avoid that center btw ppl. They come while you are in the midst of the test and warn you on trivial things, like how your facemask is pointing 0.00005 cm-s south and how it should be otherwise. Guess what - angry thoughts start coming and you can’t focus. I literally screwed up a solid half block for that reason.

So the lesson: Have a safety of at least 5-10 points, if your UWSA 1 is look down the abyss.

I didn’t delay the exam, but to improve UWSA 1 studied like crazy for two weeks and got 215 in UWSA 2. Basically revised half of the pathoma and step 2 CK. I suggest to revise pathoma at least, because vague qs can be answered by having basic science anchor points.

DO UWORLD Biostats STEP 1, CK, Step 3! Understand concepts. This helped a lot as well. Forget about drug adds, unless you are Magnus Carlsen.

CCS:

This part saved my ass.

Feared it most.

Did UW for 3 times and CRUSH step 3 CCS once, but I practiced all orders on their own software and made sure no surprises comes up.

All of my patients improved.

Didn’t have any issues with LAG. Just regular lag that you can experience in their own software. Was no big deal for me.

Cases are very intuitive if you know how to diagnose/treat bread and butter conditions.