PT B.D shama vs SMS Jaipur, which is better in terms of academic, for paedia,and college envirnoment over der,

PT B.D shama vs SMS Jaipur, which is better in terms of academic, for paedia,and college envirnoment over der,
Since I’m fom south

Haryana …no bond
Jaipur… strict bond from last year (according to previous year rajasthan government official written order)
Rohtak is better coz no bond and stipend is also more around 80k nd good academics there…No Language problem there coz even illiterate patients can also understand nd speak Hindi…No problem of food nd atmosphere is good also in campus or outside.might be you feel awkward due to their high tone language but that’s no problem…

Rajasthan has this bond issue and some rajasthan students creating all the more hype,till now no aiq student has been asked to serve.They have their MO,state candidates,AIQ this is the order of priority asking to serve bond.I guess even state candidates wants to do fellowship and dm after medicine,paeds but still they opt for sms,clearly they dont want other state competition in their state.But i guess this is not a fair way.Its better you ask people who went through aiq there.Well sms jaipur>>>>pgi rohtak anyday.

Ask abt nicu/picu where ever it is better go for that ;rather than bond…u must have heard of brd gorakhpur case…so instead
Of bond ask abt functional nicu/ picu