R1- three possibilities

R1- three possibilities
a)you get a seat. Happy with it. Pay 80k. Remove above options and freeze your seat. End of story.
b)you get a seat. Want upgradation. Pay 80k. Rearrange the options. Go for r2.
b1) you get upgradation in r2. Take that seat. End of story.
b2) you don’t get upgradation in r2. You retain your r1 seat. Join r1 seat. End of story.
c)R1 you don’t get a seat. Don’t pay 80k. Go to r2.
R2- you get seat. Pay 80k. End of story.
R2- you don’t get seat. Don’t pay 80k. Go for mop up Delhi.

If we get allotted in R1 … to freeze that seat …we have to remove all the choices that we had put during R1 … right? Correct if I am wrong !

superior as in all the options (like no choice at all) or just the top few?

Y we want to remove only superior options
Can we get lower options​ if a higher ranker wants upgradation​ and we don’t want upgradation

That’s exactly my concern … if we get a seat of our choice then y remove only the superior ones … won’t it mean that keeping the lower ones means we want upgradation in those particular hospitals?

NBE must give seat allotment order immidiately after round one if candidate don’t want up gradation(provide no up-gradation option in counseling server) and reporting dates must be same as mentioned in the schedule

We want only the allotment order if we want to feel safe

Kindly release new matrix with virtual vacancy list and un alloted list for second round (ppl who are willing for up-gradation)

A person whose rank is around 1000 opted for some seat in some college (say X)
and another person of rank around 2000 opted a seat in some college (say Y)

The 2000 ranker doesn’t want any up-gradation so he deleted his other choices.
The higher ranker want up-gradation and he feels seat Y is better for him so he changed his college preference order.

so finally on second round end who will get seat “Y”

Till last year no up-gradation ,now the same option in online counseling making the problem

NBE must give seat allotment order immidiately after round one if candidate don’t want up gradation(provide no up-gradation option in counseling server) and reporting dates must be same as mentioned in the schedule

We want only the allotment order if we want to feel safe

Kindly release new matrix with virtual vacancy list and un alloted list for second round (ppl who are willing for up-gradation)

I think if out of the 10 choices we fill… if we are allotted the 9th choice then in order to freeze , removing the superior choices would me that we have to delete all the choices upto the allotted seat in a way that the allotted seat is the first choice and therefore no upgradation would be made!