Request to CEO of all online platform like marrow

Pls read full Post ,

Request to CEO of all online platform like marrow , prepladder , doctutorial , egurukul …pls provide us softcopy notes pdf like marrow has provided rivision videos note with individual person email id written on it…I can understand you have to run business but most subscriber buys hardcopy notes like me but problem arise when every years new version comes and upto some extent old notes become not useful…and it’s heavy financial burden for intern and postintern like us to purchase notes every year… instead pls provide softcopy pdf like marrow gives securely through docsend … Com…

Admin pls don’t delete post …it is for betterment of middle class students like me…and regarding buisness all students purchase notes one time for sure , so it will not lead to any loss…

yes but in app once your subscription get over , then we have nothing handy! Recently marrow has provided revision notes pdf to every student via docsend . Com , in pdf individual person’s mail has written on every page…

I have bought prep softcopy of version 2 and it’s not useful for version 3 as most of content has changed!