Same thing i m telling ...everybody is not involved in such stuffs

Same thing i m telling …everybody is not involved in such stuffs…will discuss later all this stuff…keep calm and prepare neet pg
As far as I know aiims and neet are completely different exams, as the amount of questions,level of questions and no of ppl attempting the exam, I know 2 of my frnds last yr in aiims Nov one got 1160 rank and in neet 4500 something and another friend 6000 rank in aiims and 28k in neet
Entirely depends on u.to keep pondering about aiims or moving forward.all the best bro.keep preparing

I know few who did well in aiims but couldn’t do well in neet😐so… Anything can change in 40days…baazi palat sakti hai👍bass mehnat karni chahiye.

thank you guyss for putting down such inspirational lines…
yes we must fight till the end!

And remember one thing that great doctors are not made only at apex institutes of our country… There are awesome colleges in different parts of the country with amazing mentors… If we are lucky enough we might get to do our residency under their supervision :+1::blush:… so happy studying

Yes true.and always feel proud to be a doctor.neetpg is not the end of the road.we can do so much for the society.nd for humanity at large.Always rmbr knowledge is not a slave to degrees .keep trying and striving hard and do something good for humanity.the world badly needs it right now