Sharing my experience QE1

Sharing my experience QE1

So sorry the post is a bit long
My journey was a bit complicated and full of obstacles . But never give up and I always believe in myself.
Starting MCCEE in 2015 passed with flying colours then entered MCCQE1 2016 , however, the last month before my exam , my wife delivered a stillborn baby at 8 months which was dx Edward Syndrome. Going through lots of genetic testing which were so stressful just before my exam and ending up failing my first attempt in the Q1 but they won’t counted as an attempt before .
At that time, my wife and I were going through grieving about our daughter and as usual never give up , I stood on my feet again and decided to enter the Q1 in 2017 but unfortunately my brother in my home country was seriously ill and got admitted to ICU just 2 weeks before the exam and there was no postponing at that time either you do the exam or losses your money . I decided to go ahead with the exam and unfortunately I failed again .
It was so hard for me to fail for the 2nd time since these are first failures in my life and I was so depressed.
Although I started having some negative feelings that I couldn’t do it and maybe I am a failure, I started to collect myself and I decided to go for both Nac Osce and QE1 in September and October 2018 .
I did my Nac and passed so that gave me a bit motive then I ended up with only one month and half for QE1 prep .
Unfortunately my son got diagnosed with mild autism and it was overwhelming news for me and my wife . I did my exam and failed again and they counted as an attempt.
So much obstacles, so much adversities but never give up and always believe in myself. I know I could do it and nothing impossible. Always saying to myself I am possible and yes you can do it .
I decided to study hard since they started counting the attempts and it is only four so I booked my exam in November 2019 to study for prolonged period of time but at that time I felt that my wife got a bit anxious and I have to be with her so I postponed again to January 2020 which was the end of my eligibility year .
I studied so hardly and one month before my exam unfortunately my wife situation getting worse to the point that she might need hospitalization.
I was confused and I didn’t know what to do at that time , should I do my exam or postponed and if I want to postpone , my eligibility period will end and I have to pay 320$ to extend it .
2 weeks before the exam , I reach a point that I couldn’t study anymore bc I felt a bit distracted , no concentration at all . I am just focusing on my wife’s situation.
I pray a lot and make dua for Allah to guide me in these extraordinary situation so I felt more relaxed to extend my eligibility period and I decided to extend my exam date just one week to February.
I did my exam while my wife getting worse and worse and finally Alhamdullilah I passed with decent score and ease all of these burden .
When it comes to the materials,
I used uworld with explanations and I memorized even the explanation.
In addition to the high yield topics that are in MCC website, topic by topic from Toronto Notes and that helped me a lot in CDM as well as tutor img course
I would like to thank tutor img team Ashaukat Wjawdat for the great course that helped me a lot to pursue my dreams.
I highly recommend Tutor img CDM course and Q&A course .

For Ethics I used CPSO pdf book .
For public health phprimer website and I think they have pdf book now .
Hope it helps and wishing all of you best of luck.