Sir Ashwani Kumar please help me

Sir Ashwani Kumar please help me I am struggling with 40-50 percentile …I still can’t recall many subjects done with 2 revision but not satisfied …score is not increasing…is it possible to get a rank within 7-8k …that’s all I wish for sir ! Please help me please guide me

You are struggling coz u might still be doing everything. Time is less but better dn none… plan your revision dear. I won’t recommend you too many GTs at this point as you are lagging in recalling. Emphasise more on topics asked in previous year exams and try to read it through (related content from other subjects as well) so that clinical case based questions can be taken care of.

Don’t leave any subject but make sure you know what topics are to be avoided (ask respective faculties).

You got enough time to score the rank you mentioned coz you have no unread but unrevised subjects…

lemme know about your usual number of attempts in GTs and negatives.

Thankyouuuuu so much sir you gave a direction to me ! Gts are not going great not given them often since last one month…

Thanks for the reply and hope sir…I’ll try my best now since you said it is still possible to get that rank