sir...I have done my UG in Karnataka state

sir…I have done my UG in Karnataka state …but I have taken NOC from Karnataka and I have Kerala registration now…so when I am registering for Karnataka state counselling can I still put my Karnataka registration no. or should I give my Kerala registration number ? Also will I be eligible to the general merit seats in Karnataka as I had gone my UG there ?

Eligible for general merit seats in Karnataka.

Fill Karantaka registration number. Someone had enquired and had mentioned that both would still be active in the Karnataka NOC to Kerala regn scenario. But have not confirmed. Even if you fill Kerala regn number, which for sure is active you will be eligible for Karnataka GM seats