So I had surgery on February 16ish ( ACL and meniscus)

So I have a question. So I had surgery on February 16ish ( ACL and meniscus). This September while going in my car I twisted slightly. It hurt like a mo’ fo. I think the pain has lessen but it’s still there lol or I’ve gotten use to the pain. Before then my leg felt better than now. I know for a fact the pain wasn’t as bad as the first injury. But it was painful enough to take pills for it here and there. It hurts when I sit then get up. I am waiting on another MRI. My question is has this happen to anyone here and even thought the pain wasn’t as bad as the first, did they reinjured themselves?.. I’m crossing my fingers that I didn’t. I do not want to go thru all that again.

Retear of the ACL is highest in the first year following reconstruction. If you aren’t already, revisit your PT that you did post-op, continue strengthening, range-of-motion exercises, etc., until you have your MRI.

ok I’ll mention that to my doctor. Since it’s a work man’s injury I have to wait in what the doctor says.

You can do PT at home unless you are under doctor’s care and they have advised not to. I have continued PT exercises at home after both of my surgeries, and probably always will to prevent reinjury.