So... I need as much feed back as I can get from you all please

So… I need as much feed back as I can get from you all please🙏 this will be lengthy, but please bear with me. I have played football my entire life and been a huge passion and love of mine since starting at 5 years old. When I got into high school I really started to put all I have into it and embraced the grind and loved the grind to get better and be the best player I can. My junior year was my real break out here where I started to really see all my work begin to pay off as I was selected on the All-Area and All-State First Teams, and USA Today Team Florida Second Team. I was on an all time high and wanted nothing but to play football at the next level and be great… my senior year I had an equivalent year to my junior year until I broke my ankle in my last regular season… my senior night on the third play of the game and my first carry… I was crushed and didn’t know what my future was for the next level, but my college coach said “this doesn’t change anything with us for you” this was so great to hear, so I put my head down and got healthy and got to work (4-5 month full recovery after surgery). About 1 month fully healthy I was out at the field getting some work in and I tore my ACL… I couldn’t believe it, but my coach once again told me “you’re gonna come back from this you’re our guy”. I had no doubt and couldn’t wait to play again as I was recovering. Then as my recovery went on (about month 5 or so) I started experiencing real doubt on whether this is something I really want to pursue anymore. I’m now on month 8 and feel I am at a breaking point and just so drained from this… all I’ve done the last 15 months is rehab and trying to get myself back to full health and I think it’s just taken such a toll on me mentally that I just don’t think it’s worth risking again. Right now I don’t feel that love and passion I once did and I just don’t know what to do. I still try rehab and workout as hard as I can to get better, but I feel like a robot and like I’m dragging myself through it, not because I want to play and I just don’t know what to do at this point. I need feedback on this from anyone who has maybe had a similar situation or had these feelings and what you did to overcome or what you did in general? I’m told by all my close friends and family I need to stay with it, but they haven’t gone through this like I have and I don’t think they understand. You guys are the only people that could really understand where I’m coming from. Any and all feedback is helpful… please. I’m sorry for the long life story but the context is necessary.So… I need as much feed back as I can get from you all please🙏 this will be lengthy, but please bear with me. I have played football my entire life and been a huge passion and love of mine since starting at 5 years old. When I got into high school I really started to put all I have into it and embraced the grind and loved the grind to get better and be the best player I can. My junior year was my real break out here where I started to really see all my work begin to pay off as I was selected on the All-Area and All-State First Teams, and USA Today Team Florida Second Team. I was on an all time high and wanted nothing but to play football at the next level and be great… my senior year I had an equivalent year to my junior year until I broke my ankle in my last regular season… my senior night on the third play of the game and my first carry… I was crushed and didn’t know what my future was for the next level, but my college coach said “this doesn’t change anything with us for you” this was so great to hear, so I put my head down and got healthy and got to work (4-5 month full recovery after surgery). About 1 month fully healthy I was out at the field getting some work in and I tore my ACL… I couldn’t believe it, but my coach once again told me “you’re gonna come back from this you’re our guy”. I had no doubt and couldn’t wait to play again as I was recovering. Then as my recovery went on (about month 5 or so) I started experiencing real doubt on whether this is something I really want to pursue anymore. I’m now on month 8 and feel I am at a breaking point and just so drained from this… all I’vSo… I need as much feed back as I can get from you all please🙏 this will be lengthy, but please bear with me. I have played football my entire life and been a huge passion and love of mine since starting at 5 years old. When I got into high school I really started to put all I have into it and embraced the grind and loved the grind to get better and be the best player I can. My junior year was my real break out here where I started to really see all my work begin to pay off as I was selected on the All-Area and All-State First Teams, and USA Today Team Florida Second Team. I was on an all time high and wanted nothing but to play football at the next level and be great… my senior year I had an equivalent year to my junior year until I broke my ankle in my last regular season… my senior night on the third play of the game and my first carry… I was crushed and didn’t know what my future was for the next level, but my college coach said “this doesn’t change anything with us for you” this was so great to hear, so I put my head down and got healthy and got to work (4-5 month full recovery after surgery). About 1 month fully healthy I was out at the field getting some work in and I tore my ACL… I couldn’t believe it, but my coach once again told me “you’re gonna come back from this you’re our guy”. I had no doubt and couldn’t wait to play again as I was recovering. Then as my recovery went on (about month 5 or so) I started experiencing real doubt on whether this is something I really want to pursue anymore. I’m now on month 8 and feel I am at a breaking point and just so drained from this… all I’ve done the last 15 months is rehab and trying to get myself back to full health and I think it’s just taken such a toll on me mentally that I just don’t think it’s worth risking again. Right now I don’t feel that love and passion I once did and I just don’t know what to do. I still try rehab and workout as hard as I can to get better, but I feel like a robot and like I’m dragging myself through it, not because I want to play and I just don’t know what to do at this point. I need feedback on this from anyone who has maybe had a similar situation or had these feelings and what you did to overcome or what you did in general? I’m told by all my close friends and family I need to stay with it, but they haven’t gone through this like I have and I don’t think they understand. You guys are the only people that could really understand where I’m coming from. Any and all feedback is helpful… please. I’m sorry for the long life story but the context is necessary.e done the last 15 months is rehab and trying to get myself back to full health and I think it’s just taken such a toll on me mentally that I just don’t think it’s worth risking again. Right now I don’t feel that love and passion I once did and I just don’t know what to do. I still try rehab and workout as hard as I can to get better, but I feel like a robot and like I’m dragging myself through it, not because I want to play and I just don’t know what to do at this point. I need feedback on this from anyone who has maybe had a similar situation or had these feelings and what you did to overcome or what you did in general? I’m told by all my close friends and family I need to stay with it, but they haven’t gone through this like I have and I don’t think they understand. You guys are the only people that could really understand where I’m coming from. Any and all feedback is helpful… please. I’m sorry for the long life story but the context is necessary.