Sometimes I wonder 🤔 is this a discussion group or some advertising and business oriented group?

Sometimes I wonder 🤔 is this a discussion group or some advertising and business oriented group?

People selling whatever study material they have in posts and in comments, even if they themselves got it for free from some telegram group or elsewhere

In my opinion education is one thing that should be free for all and also what happened to that ages old saying “gyaan baatne se badhte hai”

Education is a huge business…

DAMS Exclusive Club 2020

Marrow

PrepLadder Medical

BYJU’S

Pathfinder International

Dr Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute Pvt Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Limited

Amity University

Lovely Professional University - LPU

Latest addition to AMBANI’s…

JIO University 😎

1000crore business, 300 crore borrowing for first 3years EMI, no loss, no profit…after 3years ONLY PROFITS 😎

Currently BYJU’s has the largest market cap…

there’s nothing to mock about in this post…and I don’t believe in coaching institutes… people used to crack the exams even before coaching was in trend…these do not add anything extra to your knowledge except for some exceptional teachers…I do have PDFs of these exceptional teachers’ notes and I’ll be more than happy to share those

And please, English ka qatl mat kro…first of all the proverb is ‘charity begins AT home’ and not FROM home

Second you’re using it in wrong context…the actual meaning of the proverb is ‘you should think about your own needs and your close ones’ needs before helping others