Thanks to almighty Allah and by the grace of almighty Allah I am passed in PLAB 2 exam

As-salamu alaykum All.

Thanks to almighty Allah and by the grace of almighty Allah I am passed in PLAB 2 exam and scored 146 and passed 16 stations. Required score was 114 and 11 stations.
Alhamdulillah :heart:
After hearing that I passed my exam I am so happy and excited!!
So grateful to Dr. Hamed and the rest of the team at Common Stations for all the lessons, support, advice and tips they gave me.

Before I started the course, I was freaking out and did not think I could do it. It was my husband who encouraged me to give it a try.
I have career gap since I have a five-year-old and a two-year old and I had to take some time off my job to care for them.
I was also pregnant during the course which made things more difficult for me. The reason I’m writing this review is to show that being pregnant, caring for kids and also having a gap did not stop me- with my hard work and the education & motivation of Dr. Hamed and his brilliant team, I managed to pull through and succeed.
I know there are many women in my position who are going the same thing, please don’t let this discourage you.

The course lasted 15 days. Dr Hamed teaches you everything from scratch and from most basic level to more advanced levels. This was also very helpful to refresh my memory.
He truly is the best teacher; his teaching style is so unique and prepares you to tackle any scenario or situation you might face in the exam. In other words, he prepares you for any known and unknown scenarios.
He is also very organised and teaches you the structure of the exam instead of getting you to just memorise specific things which wouldn’t really prepare you for unknown scenarios.
The most valuable thing is how he is the one and only person who teaches this course, giving you a priceless education and allowing you to get to learn every little detail.
For someone who is teaching for such long hours, he is such an enthusiastic individual and is always so lively, MashAllah. He makes jokes which makes the classes so much more enjoyable.
He was so patient to answer any questions we had at the end of the classes which is amazing because it allowed us to clarify things, we were unsure about.

It isn’t easy being away from family whilst being under so much pressure to study so much content but his encouragement and positive attitude towards this really hard exam during the classes made it so much easier to stay focused and interested.
He makes sure you get all the information you need for the exam and will literally spoon-feed you the things, BUT THE ERST IS ON YOU.

Despite having family commitments, after the course I studied and practiced for an additional 6 weeks to be able to learn and apply everything I was taught. Alhamdulliulah my in law helped me looking after my kids. Otherwise, I would say 3-4 weeks give ample time for those with no other commitments but PLAB2 exam.
In those 6 weeks I managed to study and practice with the other doctors in the academy whenever I was able to go there.
Forming a study group is extremely crucial as it allows you to get to know doctors from all around the world and learn about different cultures (especially related to medicine) and improve your knowledge.

The mock exams are a must! Please do not skip them even if you are short of time. They mimic the exam and give you a great idea of how you would do in the exam and prepares you so well for the time management which can be so hard without any practice.

They have all the original mannikins and the same simman used in the real PLAB2 exam which is so helpful for practising for the examination and teaching stations.

Lastly, I found their notes so comprehensive and give you all the information you need for the exam.

My advice is to not let any obstacles get in the way of you completing your PLAB2 exam and as long as you follow everything Dr. Hamed says, you will be able to do it.
And last but not least, since this course is 15 days, it is very intense so my advice is to ensure you stay hydrated and take enough rest before each class so that you can stay focused (even though it is a very interactive course). Also, the UK is a very cloudy and grey country and because you don’t get a lot of sun around, taking vitamin D supplements would be a good idea to ensure you are not tired.

Good luck!